She emphasizes consuming these foods:
- Sulfur rich vegetables - Cabbage,broccoli cauliflower, kale, onions, mushrooms asparagus
- Colored vegetables or fruits - three different colors of vegetables each day - beets carrots, peppers, red cabbage, or fruits like berries and oranges
- High quality protein rich in Omega-3 fatty acids - wild fish, especially salmon and herring, and grass fed meat every day
- Organ meat - liver onion, heart tongue, etc.
- Seaweed - rich source of iodine and sellenium, atleast once a week
She is now testing the effects of this paleo diet on multiple sclerosis in a clinical setting. The results are quite promising. You can read more about her story and foundation here. If you would like to donate to her research, here is more information.
Tried a paleo diet and want to share your story? Join Today!